Commercial Gas Safe Registered Gas Installers
DWS Mechanical is a Gas Safe registered company (Registration No. 228276) providing industrial and commercial gas installation services throughout the UK. We have over 20 years of experience within the gas industry and are registered to provide domestic, commercial and industrial gas installs and repairs to both small and large projects. As gas safe registered engineers, we have the knowledge to carry out high-level installation safely and quickly, meeting all regulations.
We provide services for both new and existing gas systems, from designing concepts for new installation through to commissioning, altering and testing of existing industrial gas fittings. DWS Mechanical are also able to offer installation of new and additional appliances, alongside maintaining and servicing existing appliances. We able to de-commission existing gas supplies, re-establish existing gas supplies and commission new installs as and when requested.
Industrial Gas Supplies
DWS can offer installation of gas supplies for both industrial commercial and domestic. Using the following materials and methods;
- Screwed and socketed up to 50mm (2”), fully welded 65mm (2&1/2”) and above.
- Fusion-welded MDPE for underground services
- Soldered copper services, Compression copper and Stainless-steel TRAC
DWS Mechanical offer a complete site measure including pre-fabricate and site installation. We attend site gaining all pre-fabricated sizes and pieces before returning to our workshop for fabrication. We return to site and carry out the installation as previously measured. Our method reduces the need for on-site hot works and limits the down time of you current gas supply.
Our Gas Solutions & Options
- DWS Mechanical Services can offer the following services in relation to Domestic, Commercial or Industrial gas solutions
- De-commissioning and Commissioning of existing and new supplies.
- Testing of existing and new supplies.
- Installation of new gas supplies.
- Alteration and extension of existing supplies.
- Installation of new gas appliances.
- Upgrades of existing gas appliances
- Gas welding